Place: Warsaw, the office is placed in a large house with a garden in Służew, 5 minutes from the metro (yes, we have a barbecue and we use it 🙂 )
What will you do?
- Creating document lists for accounting purposes,
- Support for HR and payroll processes,
- Handling of e-mail and paper correspondence,
- Sending and receiving courier parcels,
- Monitoring level of office supplies and handling shortages,
- Archiving of documents,
- Co-organizing integration events,
- Ongoing support for the company’s employees.
You don’t need to have experience, we only expect that you:
- Can organize yourself efficiently and are thorough,
- Have a can-do attitude,
- Communicate clearly, especially in writing,
- Speak fluent Polish and communicative English,
- Know MS Office.
Possible further career steps:
- Office Manager
- Junior Sales Manager
- Junior Customer Success Manager
- Junior Content Marketing Specialist
Why is it worth it:
- In our satisfaction surveys „Relationships with colleagues” scores 8.3 points on a scale of 1-10 – we really are a tight team that likes what they do 🙂
- Working in a growing technology company that builds an international business in the SaaS model is a great way to start your career,
- You will learn tools like Hubspot, JIRA, Confluence and Google Suite.
What we guarantee:
- Salary on the level of 4500 – 5500 PLN gross,
- Individual budget for development (PLN 2000 PLN net / year),
- Contact for permanent employment or contract of mandate,
- Laptop with accessories,
- Private medical care (Enelmed),
- Life insurance,
- Gym in the garage of the office plus co-financing for the Multisport card,
- Little pleasures: half a day off on birthdays, Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve.
If we do not contact you within 3 weeks, it means that we have already chosen someone else.
Napisz do nas na firstname.lastname@example.org