Never heard of the job title social engineer? Don’t worry, I just thought of it. It describes someone who gets social media and how businesses can use it to their advantage. Do you know how a Startup can take advantage of Instagram? Do you have cool ideas of how a Hotel could be engaging its customers more on facebook? Social Engineering is having the ability to use Social Media to benefit businesses, large and small alike.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Enjoy speaking and communicating with people
- Have experience in managing some form of social media presence
- Experience in working to reach targets and is comfortable with KPIs
- Self motivated
- Work smarter, not harder
- Has a good grasp of technology such as slack, google docs, and live chat software
Things you’ll do
- Work with users to help them optimize the way they use Brand24 to improve their social media strategies
- Add input and insight into product development
- Communicate with users from multiple countries and time zones using various digital communication methods
What we offer
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Awesome integration parties
- Comfortable working environment with the occasional Nerf war
- Peculiar sense of humor
- Gym membership
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Awesome! Don’t send us your CV, they are old school.
In your email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please link to your Linkedin profile, and answer one question.
How would you advise a new Restaurant in London to use Social Media with the aim of getting new customers?
Please include your answer in the email along with your Linkedin link.