We have over 400,000 automated communication touch points with our users every single month across multiple channels. We are looking for a self-motivated Marketing Automation Manager who has customer experience at the center of their focus. The ideal candidate will gain a good understanding of our user behavior and motivations. The core goal of the position is to create the optimum communication pathway to increase conversion and retention rates.
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Experience in published content creation
- Experience managing automation funnels for an international audience
- Target driven work approach, comfortable with KPIs
- Advanced knowledge of marketing automation systems. Ideally Intercom, however experience with SalesManago, UserEngage, GetResponse and similar tools is valuable.
- Self motivated
- Work smarter, not harder
Things you’ll do
- Optimize Brand24’s existing automated communication strategy
- Consistently reinvent channels of communication, i.e., mobile
- Deliver in-depth analytics and conclusions on your automation flows
What we offer
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- Awesome integration parties
- Comfortable working environment with the occasional Nerf war
- Peculiar sense of humor
- Gym membership
Sounds like the perfect job for you? Awesome! Don’t send us your CV, they are old school.
In your email to firstname.lastname@example.org, please link to your Linkedin profile, and answer one question.
What is the most successful channel for communicating with inbound users and why?
Please include your answer in the email along with your Linkedin link.