Have you ever wondered what’s it like to build a community for a global brand with customers from over 110 countries worldwide? Does this idea make you sit on the edge of your seat and you feel like you have to join us on this journey?
If the answers to both of these questions are yes, then you’ve found yourself in a perfect place! We are looking for a Community Specialist who will join our crazy bunch of people in the marketing team on our mission to conquer the world!
Things you’ll be doing:
- Writing quite a lot. That involves engaging external communities like Quora, Product Hunt, Reddit, etc. by answering people’s questions as well as asking them
- Educating members of those communities about the benefits of social media monitoring and its different use cases
- Researching new sources of potential traffic to the Brand24 website
- Analysing the results of your work with the use of Google Analytics, for instance, and adjusting your workflow accordingly
- Building our own community that we’re planning to launch soon
We are looking for:
- A person with excellent written and good spoken English skills
- Someone who finds joy in interacting with online communities and passion for writing
- Ability to build and maintain relations with other members of those communities
- Self-learning attitude
- Experience in a results-oriented workplace
- Presence on some of the external communities mentioned above
- Experience using Google Analytics, Heap or other analytics tools
- Experience in SaaS/Internet industry
What we offer
- Competitive salary and bonus structure
- A chance to fast track your career
- Freedom to test and implement your own ideas
- Brand24 swag, Multisport, and private health care
- A peculiar sense of humour
We’re a fun company. For real!
Ready to take up the challenge? Awesome!
We’d love to know a little bit about your experiences and success stories on your professional path so far! Please include them in your email to email@example.com alongside your CV and a link to your LinkedIn profile.
Please don’t forget to include the following statement in your resume: I hereby give consent for processing my personal data and other data contained in my application for the purpose of the current recruitment process conducted by Brand24 S.A. ul. Strzegomska 138 54-429 Wrocław. I am aware of my right to withdraw the consent, as well as the fact that the withdrawal of the consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing that was made on the basis of the consent before its withdrawal. I can withdraw the consent by sending a consent withdrawal request to firstname.lastname@example.org